To accelerate blockchain adoption, Diagon is leveraging hyper-causal games as a means of uniting the enthusiasm to play with the financial urgency to earn.
Considering that the evolution of immutable cryptographic signatures has recorded an increasing amount of possibilities across various structures and systems, Diagon is extending these possibilities to break the chasm between work and play. With our 3-tiered ecosystem, we believe that the value of blockchain can be applied to ease the process of everyday life.
Following the remodeling of our platform, the Diagon ecosystem will consist of the following:
The CASUAL App:
Play-to-Earn social gaming application on iOS, Android, and the web with different hyper-casual games. Gamers can escape the hurdles of technical gaming mechanics while earning digital assets on the Casual App.
A portable crypto-powered platform that will support the trade of vouchers, gift cards, gaming accessories, data and subscriptions, and gaming assets.
Diagon Ads Vista:
An ad-supported business model on our platform that will feature monetization through subscription to ads.
Diagon is evolving a leisure-inclined platform to introduce a global audience to cryptocurrencies and their numerous advantages as it relates to games, utility, and NFTs.
Here's why we believe now is a great time to launch:
• It is estimated that the global gaming market will amount to 268.8 billion U.S. dollars annually in 2025, up from 178 billion U.S. dollars in 2021. (Global Games Market Report from Newzoo)
• Blockchain games such as The Sandbox are reaching strong traction with a $1.27B market cap from $670M as of August 2021.
• Platforms like Axie Infinity records traction of over 615k daily active users as of the time of this draft.
• Casual games such as Candy Crush crashed the App Store party in 2012 as a F2P game with IAPs from the start. It became the highest-grossing mobile app, making about $1M per day worldwide from consumers.
• NFT sales volume surged to $2.5bn in the first half of 2021. (Reuters)
•DeFi tokens hit $84B in total locked value as of August 2021. (DeFi Pulse)